All business visa applicants should attach VISA APPROVAL LETTER from Ethiopian Immigration. The host company in Ethiopia should request the approval letter from Ethiopian Immigation on behalf of the applicant.
Turkish Officials or Diplomats traveling with Diplomatic, Official or Service Passport must bring an official letter from the Turkish Ministry of foreign affairs.
Officials or Diplomats of other countries traveling with Diplomatic, official or service Passport must bring official letter from appropriate Authorities or Embassies.
- The passport must be valid for at least six months.
- One recent passport-size photograph.
- Copy of Residence Permit or Work Permit (Except Turkish National)
- VISA APPROVAL LETTER from Ethiopian Immigration.
- A completed visa application form Click here to download Visa Payment Table.The form can be filled out online. The form should be printed and with necessary documents should be sent to the embassy or presented in person at the embassy with the proper payment in the form of Bank Deposit Slip.
- Service fees will be paid in Bank Deposit payable to Embassy of Ethiopia; Click here to view a chart of the visa types and associated fees
- A self addressed return envelope with a tracking number should be included (for those using mail service).
Yapı Kredi Bankası: IBAN No: TR58 0006 7010 0000 0050 3964 71
New guidelines for Business Visa Applications
Applicants seeking to apply for a business visa to Ethiopia will now require approval from the Main Department of Immigration and Nationality Affairs in Addis Ababa.
Applicants are encouraged to submit a formal application letter to the Immigration Office requesting visas, with details of their trip and once approved the Embassy will be able to issue a visa straight away.
Applications by journalists and professional photographers Please contact the Embassy in advance to enquire about accreditations and permits
NOTE: OVER PAYMENTS ARE NOT REFUNDED!
once the service fee is made it can be used for the coming 6 months.